Skip to content
- Its long-lasting:It lasts for over 100 years! Natural slate is the most resistant material used for roofing or cladding. A good quality slate is very durable and will outperform better than other materials.
- Environmentally friendly:Green is the in thing these days, so naturally it’s going to be an important matter to take into consideration when choosing building materials. Natural slate is eco-friendly in all stages of its life span.The life-cycle analysis,which allows research on the environmental impact of a product on a global scale,confirms that slate is the best viable option for any architectural project.
- Affordable and saves you money!:Slate can last over a 100 years, making it a very cost effective material.The repair and maintenance costs during its lifetime are extremely low.
- Healthy-no chemical emissions:Natural slate is 100% natural,subject only to extraction and working processes and does not need any extra treatment. The simplicity of its production process,which does not need any artificial materials,kilns,or chemical products,making it the sustainable alternative for any project. For this reason,slate is considered to be a healthy choice over other building materials.
- It helps for unlimited design: Utilizing slate in architecture has limitless design possibilities.It is very versatile and can be used to cover any shape of roof or facade.This versatility allows builders to include the complexities in their design that would be impossible to achieve with other materials.
- Reusable or recyclable:Natural slate can be easily deconstructed at the end of its purposeful life.
- Naturally beautiful and appealing:Natural Slate appearance is one of its strongest qualities. Slate adds compelling aesthetic value to buildings.Its natural colour,texture and grain, when applied to an angled roof or a facade deliver a clean,sculptured and noticeably beautiful appearance.